Revere, MA, US
This city is classified as a critter city due to its long known reputation of attracting the most drug induced, low educated, and poorest people. Through personal experience, I will say that this city is full of crits. It is like a miniature Las Vegas, NV. During my time there I interviewed one of the many crits.
Interview with Sasha Grey
Me "What do you think of your city?"
Her"Um... what do you mean?"
Me"Never mind. It must be over your head." (apparently they are dumber than expected)
Her"What's over my head"
Me"Apparently, a lot is."
Her"Are you making fun of me?"
Me"Good job! You actually understood something"
Her"Thanks!"
Me"No Problem. Now, back to the questions."
Me"What is your favorite thing about this city?"
Her"I think it looks really nice at night when all the lights in the buildings are on and bright. It really lights up the sky and looks cool."
Me".......Interesting"
Me"I think this will conclude our interview. Thank you for your time."
Her"Ok. Do I get paid or something?
Me"Sure. I will give you $1,000"
Her"OMG! Seriously?"
Me"Yes. In ten years from now."
Her"Whatever."
If you like this then try these great blogs: http://www.quixtarjourney.blogspot.com/
http://www.localeventsme.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment