Saturday, July 19, 2008

Critter Cities Introduction


Welcome to my blog. This blog serves as an informative source for Critter Cities. For those of you who are not familiar with the term "critter cities", it is referring to a city that has a large population of critters. Critters, by my own definition, are indigent people, simply put. A good example of a critter city is Brooklyn, NY.

Here is how this blog will work. Each week I will post a profile of a new city. Which city I choose will be determined by the amount of critters that live in it. The main goal of this blog is to educate and entertain. You are sure to learn of cities that you never knew existed. Additionally, if you would like to have me add a city of your choice, let me know and I will consider it.

To my readers- Thank you


-Sam

Enjoy these other great blogs: http://www.quixtarjourney.blogspot.com/
http://www.localeventsme.blogspot.com/

No comments: